Share your Luminous Moments with LANEIGE!
Natural brow liner - auto pencil
Automatic brow pencil for natural-looking eyebrows with depth
The automatic pencil allows easy application the porous powder absorbs perspiration and sebum so that the eyebrows stay intact.
Recommended for those looking for a long-lasting eyebrow pencil that keeps the eyebrows looking fresh.
1. To draw even and natural-looking eyebrows, start at the outer tip. Connect the highest point of the arch to the outer tip of the eyebrows.
2. Fill in the center and arch of the eyebrows with light diagonal strokes.
3. Use the enclosed screwed brush to blend out the inner corner of the eyebrows.
Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, CI 77499, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, CI 77492, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Zinc Stearate, CI 77491, Ozokerite, TitaniumDioxide, Mica, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur.
Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation.
Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms):
a) Red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
b) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations.
3. Storing and handling
a) Close the lid after every use.
b) Keep out of reach of infants and children.
c) Do not store at extreme temperatures or in an area exposed to direct sunlight.