Voted as "No. 1 eye remover" by beauty program get it BEAUTY!
Lip & Eye Remover Waterproof_EX
Number 1 eye remover as seen on get it BEAUTY's blind test!
Scored high points for its makeup removal, fragrance, and mildness!
Lip & Eye Remover Waterproof
Contains moisturizing aloe extracts and chamomile extracts that soothe and protect skin from external elements while removing makeup gently and quickly; the formula does not irritate the eyes, making it safe to use on sensitive skin around the lips and eyes.
What makes Laneige Lip & Eye Remover special?
POINT 01. Ultra-mild formula with the same pH as tears, but strong enough to remove eye and lip makeup!
POINT 02. Two separate formulas form an emulsion when mixed, enabling it to remove any type of makeup without leaving any trace.
POINT 03. Contains organic aloe and chamomile extracts that protect sensitive skin around the eyes and mouth from abrasion by forming a moist protective barrier.
1. Shaking the container mixes the two formulas, instantly creating an emulsion that can remove heavy water-resistant makeup without irritating skin.
2. The upper layer consists of silicone oil, whereas the bottom layer is water-based; the two formulas slowly separate when left untouched.
3. Contains lily extracts that help skin flush out impurities; iris extracts soothe and cleanse skin around the eyes.
* For customers who are looking for an effective water-resistant makeup remover.
* For customers who love strong makeup looks.
1. Mix the two layers completely by shaking vigorously.
2. Dampen a cosmetic puff with the product and place over the eyes and/or lips so that the formula seeps into the makeup. This minimizes abrasion to skin.
Water, Hexylene Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Sodium Chloride, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Dipotassium Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta, Potassium Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Glycerin, Lactobacillus/Water Hyacinth Ferment, Mannitol, Cyclopentasiloxane
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur.
Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation.
Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms):
a) Red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
b) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations.
3. Storing and handling
a) Close the lid after every use.
b) Keep out of reach of infants and children.
c) Do not store at extreme temperatures or in an area exposed to direct sunlight.