Super strong moisture cream to provide emergent moisture treatment
Dense moisture + hydration for winter skin!
Water Bank Ultra Moisture Cream
“Moisturizing viscous cream”
1. Solid, thick butter balm type
2. Second-Barrier Complex consisting of 14 kinds of skin barrier protective ingredient
3. Use on days when very dry or sensitive skin needs moisture
1. Natural moisturizing factor to skin
2. 2-Way solution wraps rough skin
The highly moisturizing cream comfortably wraps skin with a thick moisture film as it melts by body temperature.Second-Barrier Complex, a patented ingredient mimicking skin’s barrier film, protects skin barrier by locking in moisture after it is absorbed into skin.
Secret of skin barrier protection for moisture + hydration!
1. Ceramide: Barrier ingredient to protect skin (lipid)
2. Four kinds of FFAs: Component of skin barrier
3. Cholesterol: Skin protection & shield ingredient
4. Seven kinds of NMF: Natural moisturizing factor to retain moisture in skin
5. Biomimetic Lipid: Laneige’s patented moisturizing ingredient mimicking skin lipid
6. Hydro-ion Mineral Water: Water containing six kinds of ionized skin moisture minerals provides natural moisturizing factor to skin
Ultra moisture cream, the essence of multi-cream!
How to use?
Use twice a week at the last step of skincare. Apply a liberal amount, and then go to sleep without washing off. It is a nourishing mask for skin.
Mix with foundation or BB cream and apply.
Fully melt the cream, apply on the area between the ear and neck, and massage.
Melt cream on both palms and steadily press on the cheeks. Gently tap with the cushion puff.
Apply on the ends of dry hair
Apply on flaky, dry skin areas prone to dead skin cells, and then cover with wrap.
At the last step of skincare, apply a bean-size amount on skin.Spread until the application melts and penetrates into skin, and then wrap the face with both palms to promote absorption into skin.
Purified Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Lauryl Esters, Shea Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Phytosteryl/Behenyl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceramide 3, Phytosphingosine, Stearic Acid, Cholesterol, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitamide MEA, Palmitic Acid, Myristic Acid, Behenic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Chenopodium quinoa Seed Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glycine, Polyglutamic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Niacinamide, Magnesium Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Serine, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Stearyl Behenate, Acetyl Glucosamine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Alanine, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Tripeptide-1, Calcium Chloride, Tocopherol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tromethamine, Poloxamer 407, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Propylene Glycol, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, PEG-5 Rapeseed Sterol, Disodium EDTA, Aromatics
If red spots, swelling, or irritation occurs while using this product, discontinue use immediately and consult your dermatologist.
Do not apply on areas with injuries or dermatitis.
Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
1. If the following symptoms occur while using this product, discontinue use immediately and consult your dermatologist:
(1) Red spots, swelling, itching, or irritation
(2) If the application area develops the symptoms above after exposure to direct sunlight
2. Do not apply on areas with injuries, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Storage & Handling
(1) Keep the cap closed after use.
(2) Keep out of reach of children.
(3) Keep away from direct sunlight and extreme high or low temperatures.
There is no registered post.
There is no registered post.