LANEIGE Homme Oil Control Cleanse
The scrub cleanser tidies up skin’s surface by removing excessive sebum and stubborn dead skin cells and cleansing inside pores.
1. Removes sebum & dead skin cells
2. Protects skin after cleansing the face
3. Gives a refreshing feel
Pore scrub cleanser removes excessive sebum & stubborn dead skin cells
1. Green cellulose beads
The round-shaped particles remove stubborn dead skin cells without irritation.
2. Multi-porous powder & jojoba oil
The multi-porous powder absorbs excessive sebum, and the natural moisturizing substance of jojoba oil moisturizes skin after washing the face.
3. Refreshing feel
The menthol ingredient provides a refreshing, clean feel after washing the face.
• Use when washing the face in the morning and at night. Dispense content onto your palm and fully lather with a little bit of water. Gently rub the face in a massaging motion and rinse off with water.
• Directly apply on areas with blackheads in dots. Massage with wet hands for 30 seconds, and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
• The product can be used daily, but the frequency of use must be adjusted depending on the condition of skin.
Moisture ON, Oil OFF
Perfects men's skin balance
Laneige Homme Oil Control Cleanser
The scrub cleanser tidies up skin’s surface by removing excessive sebum and stubborn dead skin cells and cleansing inside the pores
Laneige Homme Oil Control Water Lotion
The two-layered water lotion keeps skin refreshed and moisturized, controlling shine by optimizing skin’s oil and moisture balance and improving skin’s moisture
Glycerin, Water, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Silica, PEG-32, Lauric Acid, Hydrated Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauryl Glucoside, PEG-100 Stearate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water , Pinus Sylvestris Bud Extract, Menthol, Oxygen, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, Lactose, Magnesium Sulfate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Manganese Sulfate, Butylene Glycol, Sucrose, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Alcohol, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Xanthan Gum, Zeolite, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium Chloride, Phosphatidylcholine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Chromium Hydroxide Green
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur.
Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation.
Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms):
a) Red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
b) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations.
3. Storing and handling
a) Close the lid after every use.
b) Keep out of reach of infants and children.
c) Do not store at extreme temperatures or in an area exposed to direct sunlight.
There is no registered post.
There is no registered post.