Affordable basic small size released!
Try Laneige’s representative basic line and renewed basic line at affordable prices!
Hypo-allergenic emulsion that evenly restores moisture balance in sensitive skin
Essential Balancing Emulsion_Sensitive
Sensitive –Sensitive skin (3 NO’s [no fragrance/no pigment/no mineral oil]), panel-tested for sensitive skin
Hypo-allergenic soothing care for sensitive skin
Sensitive type for moisturized, healthy skin
1. This is a hypo-allergenic emulsion that gently penetrates sensitive skin, leaving skin moisturized.
2. Laneige Water Balancing Activator restores skin’s moisture balance, prevents loss of moisture, and makes skin moisturized.
3. Water Shield Formula, which gently coats sensitive skin, and rye extracts, which strengthen skin’s defense capability, soothe tired, stressed skin caused by the external environment and help keep skin moisturized and healthy.
Essential Power Skin Refiner
Quicker and more effective supply of moisturizing energy with hydro-ion mineral water
* Hydro-ion Mineral WaterAs Laneige’s representative moisture asset, hydro-ion mineral water, which stabilizes plant-derived minerals extracted from nutritious quinoa with water, quickly and effectively supplies moisturizing energy to skin.
Essential Balancing Emulsion
Even and long-lasting moisture balance and storage with Water Essential Activator™
* Water Essential Activator™Laneige Water Essential Activator™, with extracts from cactus that can endure long periods of dryness, and arginine, a type of amino acid, balances skin’s moisture level and prevents loss of moisture so that skin stays hydrated.
Use after applying toner every morning and evening. Apply an appropriate amount (diameter of 1.5cm/0.4ml).
Spread evenly along skin texture from the center to the edge of the face and gently pat to promote absorption into skin.
Purified water, butylene glycol, glycerin, dimethicone, diisostearyl Malate, butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, hydrogenated polyisobutene, polysorbate 60, plum extracts, rye extracts, quinoa extracts, cactus fruit extracts, glycogen, glutamic acid, glyceryl stearate, glyceryl carprylate, dextrin, lysine HCL, magnesium sulfate, mannitol, manganese sulfate, serin, cetearyl alcohol, sorbitan stearate, sucrose, sucrose stearate, stearic acid, citrulline, ascorbyl glucoside, alanine, arginine, ethylhexylglycerin, zinc sulfate, carbomer, calcium chloride, threonine, tromethamine, palmitic acid, PCA, disodium EDTA, PEG-100 stearate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, histidine HCI
Discontinue use if rashes, swelling, or irritation occurs and consult a professional dermatologist.
Do not use on areas with scars or dermatitis.
Avoid direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of infants and children.
1. In any of the following cases, stop using the product and consult a professional dermatologist (continued use can exacerbate the symptoms):
A) If abnormalities such as rashes, swelling, itchiness, or irritation occur during use
B) If the application area shows the symptoms above due to exposure to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on areas with scars, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Directions on Storage and Care
A) Replace the cap after use.
B) Keep out of reach of infants and children.
C) Do not store in places with extremely high or low temperature or in places exposed to direct sunlight.
There is no registered post.
There is no registered post.