Make skin moisturized and healthy, starting from the base of skincare!
NEW Laneige basic line for moisture balancing care
The matte-type emulsion evenly restores moisture balance in skin that feels dry inside and looks shiny outside
Essential Balancing Emulsion_Light
Light – “Essential Balancing Emulsion_Light” for oily and combination skin
Refreshing moisture care for skin that looks shiny and dull outside and feels dry inside
Light type to make skin moisturized inside and matte outside
1. The matte-type emulsion is absorbed fast into shiny, dry skin without any sticky feel.2. Laneige Water Balancing Activator restores skin’s moisture balance and keeps skin moisturized by preventing loss of moisture.3. Its ingredient of oil-absorbing powder controls excessive sebum. Hyacinth water, which strengthens skin, keeps skin moisturized inside and refreshed outside by protecting skin.
Essential Power Skin Refiner
Hydro-ion Mineral Water effectively provides moisturizing energy to skin faster
* Hydro-ion Mineral Water
As Laneige’s representative moisture property, Hydro-ion Mineral Water is obtained by stabilizing plant-derived minerals extracted from nourishing Quinoa with water. It provides moisturizing energy to skin effectively and fast.
Essential Balancing Emulsion
Water Essential Activator™ keeps moisture balance and retains moisture evenly for long hours.
* Water Essential Activator™
Laneige Water Essential Activator is made of Opuntia ficus-Indica Extract, a kind of cactus that’s resistant to dryness, and Arginine, a kind of amino acid. It keeps skin’s moisture balance and keeps skin moisturized by preventing loss of moisture.
Use after using toner in the morning and at night. Take an appropriate amount (diameter 1.5cm/0.4ml).
Gently apply on the face in the direction of skin texture, starting from the inside of the face and working outward. Lightly pat to promote absorption into skin.
Purified Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Opuntia coccinellifera Fruit Extract, Arginine, Glycogen, Polyglutamic Acid, Niacinamide, Lysine HCL, Lactobacillus/Water Hyacinth Ferment, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Citrulline, Silica, Ascorbyl Glucoside Alanine, Calcium Chloride, Chenopodium quinoa Seed Extract, Threonine, Zinc Sulfate, PCA, Histidine HCl, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Tromethamine, PEG-40 Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Aromatics
If red spots, swelling, or irritation occurs while using this product, discontinue use immediately and consult your dermatologist.
Do not apply on areas with injuries or dermatitis.
Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
1. If the following symptoms occur while using this product, discontinue use immediately and consult your dermatologist:
(1) Red spots, swelling, itching, or irritation
(2) If the application area develops the symptoms above after exposure to direct sunlight
2. Do not apply on areas with injuries, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Storage & Handling
(1) Keep the cap closed after use.
(2) Keep out of reach of children.
(3) Keep away from direct sunlight and extreme high or low temperatures.
There is no registered post.
There is no registered post.