- Recommended for
- For those concerned about smudging
- Looking for a pencil-type eyeliner capable of standing up to both water and sweat
It is a daily eyeliner that’s easy to draw and stays put all day long
- STEP 1.
- Draw the eye line as if filling in the eyelashes starting from the tail of the eyes, and then apply on the upper eyelids.
- STEP 2.
- Express natural eye makeup as if filling in the waterline in detail.
- STEP 3.
Draw between the eyelashes in a pressing motion to express perfect basic line without any blanks between the root of the eyelashes and eyeline.
* Does not smudge since moisture evaporates instantly upon application.
As soon as you apply the line, it is volatilized and stays put all day long without smudgingSECRET 1. All-day-lasting eye makeup
You can use it when having fun in the water or during the rainy summer season without worrying about smudging as it is not easily washed off by water or sweatSECRET 2. Powerful waterproof & sweatproof
It is an auto-pencil type eyeliner with a built-in sharpener and it ensures easy drawing of delicate linesSECRET 3. Perfect daily eyeliner
The eyeliner doesn’t smudge and draw lines smoothly. Most of all, it doesn't end up with being caky
It provides moist and control the oil balance at the same time. I use this when I have much sebum
It produces a lot of bubbles and exfoliates well. You can focus on the part with much sebum
‘THIS REVIEWS WERE SUBMITTED BY KOREAN CUSTOMERS’
Do not apply on areas with injuries or dermatitis.
Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
_x000B_1. If the following symptoms occur while using this product, discontinue use immediately and consult your dermatologist:
(1) Red spots, swelling, itching, or irritation
(2) If the application area develops the symptoms above after exposure to direct sunlight
2. Do not apply on areas with injuries, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Storage & Handling
(1) Keep the cap closed after use.
(2) Keep out of reach of children.
(3) Keep away from direct sunlight and extreme high or low temperatures.