- Recommended for
- For perfect curling
- For defined and sharp looking eyes
- For a long lasting look
It is the star mascara of LANEIGE offering perfect curling and waterproof effects!
The square angle on its side fixes the eyelashes from its roots, helping create the perfect curl.
Tip. Hold the mirror 45 degrees below the eyes so that you can see the eyelash roots as you coat them with mascara.
- Hold the mirror 45 degrees below the eyes so that you can see the eyelash roots as you coat them with mascara.
Hold the wand at an angle and use the tip to coat extra layers on the eyelashes for emphasis.
- 1. For large, open eyes -> emphasize the eyelashes under and over the pupils.
2. or long, seductive eyes -> emphasize both ends of the eyelashes to elongate the eyes.
Use a business card to prevent the mascara from staining the eyelids and to create the perfect curl!
Before & After
It boasts of the exceptional curling effect that curls up and firmly fixes even short, droopy lashesSECRET 1. LANEIGE’s innovative Air Gel Formula for an excellent curling effect
The secret of perfect curling! 3D Jelly Rubber Brush works both widthwise and lengthwise with which anyone can easily create a firm C-curl of the eyelashesSECRET 2. Double Dutch Tail Comb for C-curl of the eyelashes
Formula with zero water content to create a more defined and sharper lookSECRET 3. Water ZERO formula for more defined and sharper look
Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation.
Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms):
a) Red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
b) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations.
3. Storing and handling
a) Close the lid after every use.
b) Keep out of reach of infants and children.
c) Do not store at extreme temperatures or in an area exposed to direct sunlight.