Share your GLOW Moments with LANEIGE!
Perfect defense of UV rays is basic!
Keeps moisture barrier moisturized all day long even under the hot sunlight!
Moisture sun cream effectively blocks UV rays with the watery texture and refreshingly charges skin with moisture
1. Moisture sun cream to keep skin moisturized
Ingredients such as moisture- and nourishment-rich Birch sap and skin moisturizing factors keep skin moisturized all day long even under the hot sunlight
2. Strong UV protection function
SPF50+, PA+++ strongly blocks UV rays
*UV protection cosmetic
Waterproof sun cream that’s resistant to sweat and water
*Waterproof dermatological tests completed
1. Laneige Water Screen ™
Optimal technology keeps tired, dry skin affected by various environmental elements moisturized and healthy
2. 6-Free formula
Free of harmful ingredients: mineral oil/ animal-based ingredients/ tar color/ talc/ triethanolamine / imidazolidinyl urea
1) Shake before use.
2) At the last step of basic care, evenly apply an appropriate amount.
3) Tap it lightly to absorb.
WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, TITANIUM IOXIDE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, SILICA, LITCHI CHINENSIS PERICARP EXTRACT, BETULA PLATYPHYLLA JAPONICA JUICE, CHENOPODIUM QUINOA SEED EXTRACT, BETA-GLUCAN, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, PCA, MANNITOL, ARGININE, SERINE, SUCROSE, MANGANESE SULFATE, GLYCOGEN, CITRULLINE, HISTIDINE HCL, THREONINE, ALANINE, LYSINE HCL, GLUTAMIC ACID, ZINC SULFATE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, POLYACRYLATE-13, POLYISOBUTENE, ALUMINUM STEARATE, ALUMINA, STEARIC ACID, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, CARBOMER, POLYSORBATE 20, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL,ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE
1. If skin develops abnormal symptoms and side effects such as red spots, swelling, and itching while using the product, or if the application area develops such symptoms after exposure to direct sunlight, consult your dermatologist.
2. Do not apply on areas with injuries.
3. Storage & Handling
(1) Keep out of reach of children.
(2) Keep away from direct sunlight.
4. Use only topically. Take care not to get the product into the eyes.
5. To avoid staining clothes, let skin fully absorb the product after application.