Share your GLOW Moments with LANEIGE!
Time Freeze Firming Sleeping Mask
An anti-aging sleeping mask that improves skin firmness and facial contours overnight for a more youthful-looking face
Ultimate Face-Fit effect
Time Freeze Face-Fit Roller
Asymmetrical face roller created with
AMOREPACIFIC’s unique technology
The roller asymmetrically designed to achieve a strong face-fit effect by effectively massaging the chin, cheeks and upper part of the forehead
Experience amazing Face-Fit.
Clinically proven effect of Face-Fit
Asymmetrical roller effective for lifting skin
developed for the first time in the cosmetic industry by AMOREPACIFIC’s patented technology
White Gold Plating
“Best lifting effect” with symmetrical shape Compact size optimized for the contour of the face
[Technology patent] 10-2016-0086332
[Design patent] 30-2016-0017243
Test Agency: Derma Pro
Test Period: Jun. 21 – Jul. 22, 2016 (4 weeks)
Subjects: 22 females aged 25~39
Product: Laneige Time Freeze Firming Sleeping
Mask Face-Fit Roller
Elasticity & Face-Fit Sleeping Mask created by Laneige, a sleeping care expert,
Time Freeze Sleeping Mask
Upgraded from shape-memory content to net-structured shape-memory content!
The technology fills sagging skin with elasticity factors with the combination of shape-memory polymer and natural high molecules and firms up for long hours filled-up skin whose elasticity may become poor due to lack of sleep.
Dynamic Collagen_EX ™
Laneige Time Freeze-Centered Technology to take care of 5 signs of aging (dryness, skin texture, fine wrinkles, pore elasticity, skin tone)
Uses the anti-aging elasticity technology of the Time Freeze Line!
Dynamic Collagen_EX ™ technology provides firming elasticity and face-fit effect
For perfect elasticity and face-fit effect,
use face-fit roller & sleeping mask together!
To experience perfect elasticity & face-fit effect,
you should use sleeping mask after massaging skin with the roller according to the face-fit massage method for 5 minutes.
Step 1. Massage with roller for 5 minutes.
Step 2. Apply Sleeping Mask.
Step 3. Wash off the next morning.
• After washing the face at night, apply refiner and followed by the Face-Fit Roller.
- Using the dedicated applicator, massage skin and apply the sleeping mask.
- Dispense an appropriate amount (2.5 cm in diameter) and apply on the nose tip, cheeks, forehead, and chin in dots; enjoy the scent for 3 seconds.
- Gently spread on the face in the direction of skin texture, starting from the inside of the face and working outward.
• After the pack is absorbed into skin, leave it on overnight instead of washing off. (Wash off the next morning)
* Use the pack 2-3 times a week.
* If your skin feels too dry, apply a little more than the recommended amount.
* You can also apply on the neck for neck care.
How to use tip
How to use for an effective massage
Effective massage method for ultimate Face-Fit effect
To massage the right side of the face
To massage the left side of the face
Massage each area of the face times in the order of chin-around the mouth-cheek-both sides of the face-forehead-around the eyes-forehead.
Scalp & Neck massage
WATER, PROPANEDIOL, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CERATONIA SILIQUA (CAROB) FRUIT EXTRACT, HIBISCUS ABELMOSCHUSSEED EXTRACT, TILLANDSIA USNEOIDES EXTRACT, ADENOSINE, HYDROGENATEDLECITHIN, C12-16 ALCOHOLS, LYCERYL CAPRYLATE, DEXTRIN, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, DIPALMITOYL HYDROXYPROLINE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, XANTHAN GUM, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA)EXTRACT, PALMITIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 20, PVP, PEG-240/HDI COPOLYMERBIS-DECYLTETRADECETH-20 ETHER, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur.
Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation.
Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms):
a) Red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
b) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations.
3. Storing and handling
a) Close the lid after every use.
b) Keep out of reach of infants and children.
c) Do not store at extreme temperatures or in an area exposed to direct sunlight.
4. Do not use on skin around the eyes.