Share your Luminous Moments with LANEIGE!
Time Freeze Eye Serum finally released!
Time Freeze Eye Serum
Comprehensive eye serum that improves the appearance of fine lines and skin elasticity around the eyes
1. The eye serum addresses common symptoms of aging around the eyes (loss of elasticity, fine lines, darkness) to promote a healthy appearance.
2. Contains Dynamic Collagen™, which moisturizes the eye area for long periods of time, preventing it from going dry and from becoming prone to fine lines.
3. Alleviates common skin-related issues around the eyes.
4. Kelp extracts protect skin around the eyes from damage.
5. Alleviates the dark shadows around the eyes.
Improvement in skin after using Time Freeze Eye Serum for six weeks
Various eye area issues experienced by those in their twenties
1. Loss of elasticity on the eyelid
2. Fine lines underneath the eyes
3. Dark circles
4. Breakouts around the eyes
Time Freeze effect
1. Elasticity in eyelid improved by 7%
2. Fine lines around the eyes improved by 5% / Fine lines under the eyes improved by 4%
3. Dark circles improved
* Result of physically testing Laneige Time Freeze Eye Serum on test subjects' eyes for six weeks
* Research institute: Elite Co., Ltd.
* Research period: April 7 ~ May 23, 2014
* Subjects: 21 adult females
Use after applying toner or lotion. Dispense a red bean-sized amount, apply half of the amount on skin under the eyes, and gently spread.
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur.
Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation.
Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms):
a) Red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
b) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations.
3. Storing and handling
a) Close the lid after every use.
b) Keep out of reach of infants and children.
c) Do not store at extreme temperatures or in an area exposed to direct sunlight.