Quick-drying clay gel mask made of mineral mud from the Yellow Sea; absorbs excess sebum and cleans the pores
Mini Pore Waterclay Mask
Clay gel mask made from natural mineral-rich mud collected from the Yellow Sea, acting as a quick-drying, powerful sebum-absorbing agent
Powerful sebum-absorbing properties of natural mineral mud
* Contains 1400mg of natural Yellow Sea mineral mud
Moisturizing gel-base formula that’s easy to apply and quick to dry
A new clay formula that lets you see the condition of your monster pores
Are you a person in your twenties, and are you worried about your pores?
1. See the condition of your monster pores!
The gel-type clay is easy to apply, drying more quickly where there is the most sebum!
2. Removal of sebum + removal of old skin cells + prevention of breakouts
The pores are further stretched when their barrier is weakened by excessive sebum secretion. Natural mineral mud collected from the Yellow Sea effectively removes sebum and impurities lodged in the pores. Laneige Pore Mini Sizing™ soothes and moisturizes the pores.
Keep your monster pores under control with Laneige's original pore solution, Mini Pore
If your skin is often shiny, the excessive oil and moisture dry out on the surface of your skin and stretch the pores further. Pores that stand out need special care!
Test on Laneige Mini Pore Water Clay Mask's effect on the pores
Sebum reduced by 6%
Quantity of pores
Fine debris removed by 59.4%
Quantity of pores
* Fine debris removal verified using similar material (PM2.5)
* Test subjects: 22 women aged 20 to 35 years (average 26.090± 4.3)
* Test conditions: actual sebum / Test conducted in hot, humid climate that
exacerbates pore conditions
Tests on pore improvement effect
* Test subjects: 100 women aged 23 ~ 32 years and who live in Bangkok, Thailand
* Test period: February 13 ~ 19, 2015
* Test conducted by TNEX
Recommended use (once to twice a week)
1. Refine skin with toner after cleansing the face. Apply a layer over the face except the sensitive skin around the eyes and mouth.
2. Allow the formula to dry completely. When the pores become apparent on the dry surface (about eight minutes later),
3. rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water. Use the enclosed sponge to remove the residue.
※ The product can be used on small affected areas.
※ Comes with a sea sponge for rinsing!
On special occasions?
1. Open the pores with a steamed towel after cleansing the face.
2. Apply a layer over the face excluding the sensitive skin around the mouth and eyes.
3. When the pores become visible on the surface of the mask, use Laneige Perfect Pore Cleansing Oil to melt off the mask.
4. You will notice that the sebum has mixed into the clay mask, and that your pores are squeaky clean!
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur.
Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation.
Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms):
a) Red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
b) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations.
3. Storing and handling
a) Close the lid after every use.
b) Keep out of reach of infants and children.
c) Do not store at extreme temperatures or in an area exposed to direct sunlight.