Hypo-allergenic toner that clears sensitive skin through quick and effective hydration.
Hypo-allergenic toner that clears skin through quick and effective hydration from hydro-ion mineral water
Essential Power Skin Refiner_Sensitive
Sensitive –Sensitive skin (3 NO’s [no fragrance/no pigment/no mineral oil]), panel-tested for sensitivity
Hypo-allergenic soothing care for sensitive skin
Sensitive type for moisturized, healthy skin
1. This is a hypo-allergenic toner of transparent water type that gently hydrates sensitive skin.
2. Laneige hydro-ion mineral water quickly and effectively supplies moisturizing energy to skin.
3. Plum extracts, which has soothing effect, makes sensitive skin caused by stress from the external environment hydrated and healthy.
Essential Power Skin Refiner
Hydro-ion Mineral Water effectively provides moisturizing energy to skin faster
* Hydro-ion Mineral Water
As Laneige’s representative moisture property, Hydro-ion Mineral Water is obtained by stabilizing plant-derived minerals extracted from nourishing Quinoa with water. It provides moisturizing energy to skin effectively and fast.
Essential Balancing Emulsion
Water Essential Activator™ keeps moisture balance and retains moisture evenly for long hours.
* Water Essential Activator™
Laneige Water Essential Activator is made of Opuntia ficus-Indica Extract, a kind of cactus that’s resistant to dryness, and Arginine, a kind of amino acid. It keeps skin’s moisture balance and keeps skin moisturized by preventing loss of moisture.
Use when applying toner every morning and evening. Soak a cotton pad with an appropriate amount (diameter of 2.5cm/1ml).
Gently wipe from the center to the edge of the face along skin texture.
Purified water, glycerin, butylene glycol, rye extracts, plum extracts, cactus fruit extracts, quinoa extracts, magnesium sulfate, manganese sulfate, zinc sulfate, ascorbyl glucoside, calcium chloride, dextrin, ethylhexyl glycerin, disodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol
Discontinue use if rashes, swelling, or irritation occurs and consult a professional dermatologist.
Do not use on areas with scars or dermatitis.
Avoid direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of infants and children.
1. In any of the following cases, stop using the product and consult a professional dermatologist (continued use can worsen the symptoms):
A) If abnormalities such as rashes, swelling, itchiness, or irritation occur during use
B) If the application area shows the symptoms above due to exposure to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on areas with scars, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Directions on Storage and Care
A) Replace the cap after use.
B) Keep out of reach of infants and children.
C) Do not store in places with extremely high or low temperature or in places exposed to direct sunlight.