Perfect Makeup Cleansing
Laneige’s new cleansing line specialized in effectively removing makeup
Perfect Makeup Cleansing Water
1. Effective cleansing of waterproof makeup
2. PEG-free, 10-free, weakly acidic, no-wash cleansing water
3. Peppermint extract smoothens and refreshes pores
Perfect cleansing routine
NEW Perfect makeup cleansing water
Key Point 1
Perfect makeup cleansing
Triple micellar technology specializing in removing base, lip, and mascara effectively removes waterproof makeup
Key Point 2
Healthy, weakly acidic cleansing
No-wash cleansing water made of PEG-free, 10-free, weakly acidic safe formula
Key Point 3
The cleansing water smoothens and refreshes pores with peppermint extract and provides a refreshing moisturizing finish
NEW Triple micellar cleansing
The core of cleansing is detergency!
All cleansing of waterproof makeup and pigmented tint
1. Lip and eye makeup
2. Dispense cleansing water onto a cotton pad
3. Lightly wipe skin
4. Makeup is removed~!
Recommend Perfect Makeup Cleansing Water to
Customers with sensitive skin who worry about skin problems that may be caused by cleansing oil
Customers who want to remove fine dust and external contaminants from skin in a simple way as soon as they get home
Customers who want a cleansing diet that will reduce irritation to skin
Customers who want to keep skin moisturized even after washing the face
PEG surfactant, animal-based ingredients, mineral oil, aromatics, synthetic colorant, sulfate surfactant, soap
pH 4.5 ~ 6.5
Peppermint extract removes shiny sebum
Smooth pores and
How to use
Leave a refreshing feeling like water after removing makeup!
Dispense an appropriate amount onto a cotton pad and gently wipe skin clean in the direction of skin texture. To remove point makeup, steadily press the area with cotton pad for 5 seconds and wipe off.
You may choose to use a no-wash cleanser that doesn’t require additional facial cleansing with water or wash the face with lukewarm water if necessary as a finishing touch.
WATER / AQUA / EAU, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYGLYCERYL-6 CAPRYLATE, POLYGLYCERYL-10 LAURATE, GLYCERETH-26,1,2-HEXANEDIOL, POLYGLYCERYL-10 DIISOSTEARATE, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, ACETIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, MENTHA ARVENSIS EXTRACT
1) Avoid using around the eye area. Wash off immediately when the product gets in the eyes.
2) If skin develops abnormal symptoms and side effects such as red spots, swelling, and itching while using the product, or if the application area develops the symptoms above after exposure to direct sunlight, consult your dermatologist.
3) Do not apply on areas with open wounds.
4) Storage & Handling
(a) Keep out of reach of children.
(b) Keep away from direct sunlight.