Perfect defense of UV rays is basic!
Keeps moisture barrier moisturized all day long even under the hot sunlight!
Moisture sun fluid effectively blocks UV rays as the light texture closely adheres to skin
1. Thinly applying fluid type
The texture resembling dilute emulsion closely adheres to skin lightly. If you do not like the thick, stuffy feel of sun cream, we recommend using the fluid type, which effectively blocks UV rays even when applying a little amount!
2. Skin's oil and moisture control
Ingredients such as skin-soothing mint water and selective oil balancing powder effectively control skin’s oil and moisture
Waterproof sun cream that’s resistant to sweat and water
*Waterproof dermatological tests completed
1. Laneige Water Screen ™
Optimal technology keeps tired, dry skin affected by various environmental elements moisturized and healthy
2. 6-Free formula
Free of harmful ingredients: mineral oil/ animal-based ingredients/ tar color/ talc/ triethanolamine / imidazolidinyl urea
1) Shake before use.
2) At the last step of basic care, apply the appropriate amount evenly
3) Tap it lightly to absorb.
WATER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, ZINC OXIDE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TRISILOXANE, LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, SILICA, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, CHENOPODIUM QUINOA SEED EXTRACT, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) EXTRACT, LITCHI CHINENSIS PERICARP EXTRACT, BETA-GLUCAN, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, MANGANESE SULFATE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, METHOXY PEG-114/POLYEPSILON CAPROLACTONE, STEARIC ACID, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, ALUMINA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ZINC SULFATE, CALCIUM CHLORIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 20, POLYACRYLATE-13, POLYISOBUTENE, PEG-100 STEARATE, HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE
1. If skin develops abnormal symptoms and side effects such as red spots, swelling, and itching while using the product, or if the application area develops such symptoms after exposure to direct sunlight, consult your dermatologist.
2. Do not apply on areas with injuries.
3. Storage & Handling
(1) Keep out of reach of children.
(2) Keep away from direct sunlight.
4. Use only topically. Take care not to get the product into the eyes.
5. To avoid staining clothes, let skin fully absorb the product after application.