Creamy Crystal Eyeliner Waterproof
The innovative gel pencil eyeliner expresses vivid color and refined sparkling effect with a single application with the combined effect of soft gel eyeliner and convenient pencil liner.
The innovative gel pencil eyeliner has the advantages of soft gel eyeliner and convenient pencil liner. The ultra-soft formula expresses rich color with a single application as it softly applies on skin without irritation. The ingredient of fine pearl expresses defined eye makeup with the refined sparkling effect.The waterproof effect provides excellent sustaining power without being smudged by sweat and sebum.*Comes with sharpener
No. 2 Brown
The brown color expresses refined, deep makeup with gold pearl
No. 4 Gold Beige
The gold beige expresses lovely, cute effect under the eyes with quality pearl
1. Draws defining lines as the content applies softly on skin.
2. Apply on the waterline as if filling in along the eye line.
3. After application, spread with your finger or a brush before drying to express gradation and smudge-free shadow.
4. Use waterproof remover when removing makeup.
Cyclopentasiloxane, C11-12 Isoparaffin, Paraffin, Polybutene, CI 77499, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Mica, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Microcrystalline Wax, Tocopherol, Carmine, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Carmine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Micro-crystalline Wax, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur.
Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation.
Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms):
a) Red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
b) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations.
3. Storing and handling
a) Close the lid after every use.
b) Keep out of reach of infants and children.
c) Do not store at extreme temperatures or in an area exposed to direct sunlight.