Night time skin transmission (permeability) shows higher rate than the one in the day time.
Applying it right before sleep time, the best state for the skin transmission according to the skin circadian rhythm, maximizes the efficiency of overnight water supply.
The function of skin remarkably declines in the night time. Enriched with Beta-glucan, Water Sleeping Pack_EX deeply hydrates fatigue and dry skin while Ceramide SLN formula strengthens the skin barrier.
With containing the Snow Water, it helps to keep your skin look more crystal clear and vitalized.
- Antioxidant effect of Hunza Apricot Extracts helps brighten skin tone evenly by removing harmful oxygen and purifying skin.
- Recoverine from Chestnuts promotes turnovers of horny layers to remove dead cells away for vigorous water supply and sleek skin texture.
- An aromatic essence compound exclusively developed by AMOREPACIFIC, Sleepscent™(Patent application No. 10-2009-0043726), helps to relax your mind and body and derive for a good sleep. A good sleep effect allowing sufficient relaxation eventually reinforces skin restoration for healthier skin condition. Essential oils from Orange Flower, Rose, Ylang Ylang, Sandal Wood etc. are contained in the Sleepscent™.
- Light gel-type texture without stickiness but moisture leaves you a comfortable sleep.
1. In the evening, follow the face relaxing massage after applying skin refiener and emulsion after face wash.
2. After taking appropriate amount(2.5cm in diameter recommended), mark on nose tipe,cheeks,forehead, and chin areas, and feel the scent for about 3 seconds. * Relax your body and mind through the Sleepscent™.
3. Gently spread over the face from inner part to outer part along the skin texture. 4. Go to sleep after absorption without rinsing off. (Wash face in the next morning)
* Use once or twice a week.
* Apply more than recommended amount when your skin is particulary dry.
* Open the cap and breathe in the scent of Water Sleeping Pac_EX about 5 seconds before use when you feel a heavy stress.
* Apply to neck area for neck care.
Try to release the muscle tension of head, forehead, eyes, cheeks, mouth, chin and neck.
Try to centralize all the muscle of the face to the nose tip and pause for 3 seconds.
Open your eyes as wide as you can and try to lift up the eye brows. Open your mouth and try to pull down your nose tip. Pause for 3 seconds and relax the face muscle.