Login to your Laneige account
Highly shiny & high coloration, highly moisturizing lip gel as if having applied gel nail on the lips
Lip gel with high shine, high coloration, and high moisture, as if having applied gel nail on the lips
Laneige Intense Lip gel
1. The advantage of gel nail on the lips—high coloration, high shine color!
2. Strong sustaining power of instantly adhering, viscous texture!
3. Non-sticky, moisturizing power as if having applied lip balm
Look by colors
What to expect
1. The gel dual-layer texture made with Laneige Oil Floating Technology (Patent No. 10-2015-0091009) provides a gel nail effect to the lips with its maximized shine and vivid color
[ Gel dual-layer texture] Effect of applying top coat at once (LipnamelTM)
Maximizes color and shine by forming a color layer and an oil layer separately.
: A dual layer separating color and shine is formed on the lips after oil comes up to the surface by applying the oil floating technology that uses the isolated phase effect of oil and water.
① 2 layers (oil layer): Shine/Volume
② 1 layer (Aquatic clear polymer+Color layer): Color
2. The dual oil-moisture structure moisturizes the lips as if having applied lip balm by filling the lips with highly moisturizing oil and by locking oil with elastic film
The highly moisturizing concentrated oil is absorbed into the lips; the dual oil-moisture system fills skin with oil outside and keeps moisture inside skin by preventing the evaporation of moisture with the elastic polymer film.
① Highly moisturizing oil
② Elastic polymer film
③ Evaporation of moisture
How to apply Intense Lip Gel most beautifully
Thinly apply once on the lips and apply once more on the lower lip. Then, gently smack the lips together to create naturally gradated, intense lip gel makeup.
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diisostearyl Malate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Alcohol, Water, Polyurethane-10, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Fragrance+/-CI 15850, CI 15850:1, CI 45410:1, CI 45380:2, CI 45380, CI 45410, CI 17200, CI 12085, CI 19140, CI 15985, CI 47005, CI 42090, Titanium Dioxide, CI 77499, CI 77491, Mica
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur.
Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation.
Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms):
a) Red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
b) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations.
3. Storing and handling
a) Close the lid after every use.
b) Keep out of reach of infants and children.
c) Do not store at extreme temperatures or in an area exposed to direct sunlight.
There is no registered post.
There is no registered post.